Friday, April 21, 2006

Update

I fucked up. The source at the airport told me it ended up being 'airport rumors'. It was not a military plane that landed today. Instead, it was an RCMP plane, and he saw 8 rcmp armored vehicles at the airport--though I couldn't see them tonight when I went.


What I did see at the protest late this night was typical Canadiana: fifty young white supremacists protesting the protestors. Proudly waving a big Canadian flag, hooting and hollering, blocking the road, squeeling their tires.

What were some yelling? "Nuke the Indians".

The drunken group surrounded an Ontario Provincial Police car. Was there an injunction filed to end their blockade? Did the police pepper spray them or beat them down, or drag them away?

The cops let them protest the protest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home